You are giving away your age <wink>.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 11/08/2015 08:13 AM, dekle@atlasok.com wrote:
My clock doesn't have hands on it.
No wonder I never know what time it starts.

KV6Z

Hi,

Some of us need to see something like 'the little hand is on the seven
and the big hand is the twelve..

For the rest of us Zulu works very well so long as we know where we are.
Our neighbors to the south in Indiana don't use daylight saving time
(can I move to Indiana?) but stay on CST year around. There are some
others but I have not traveled there as much and can't recall which
ones. If you want to include people outside your own locale then zulu is
a wonderful tool.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 11/08/2015 07:04 AM, David Martin davemrtn@centurytel.net [4sqrp]
wrote:
Or you could give Zulu time (GMT).

On 11/8/2015 5:30 AM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:
I slipped up. As everyone should know, the SSS is from 7:00 - 9:00 CST,
not CDT, as CDT ended a week ago. I should simply say "central time"
and then I'd never be wrong.

72,

John AA0VE
--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.