Re: SSS Correction

Bill Cromwell

Hi Dave,

I don't know from bells. I knew once upon a time. After boot camp I was trained to work on propulsion and auxilliary machinery - all of which is located below decks. Hot. *NOISY*. Wimpy bells cannot be heard in that location. Those were for the traditionalists up on the conn.

If I knew there was going to be a test I would have studied harder <evil grin>. I got it right when it appeared on the test in boot camp all those years ago.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 11/08/2015 12:32 PM, Dave wrote:
I am not a Navy vet (my son is a LCDR in the supply corp) but isn't 0700 three bells? I learned that from watching old navy movies growing up. (Probably opened up a can of worms with this one.)

Dave K8WPE