I wonder how Terry is making out this morning on the 40m net?
Blessings all
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Charles Moizeau w2sh@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I do believe that I heard some indication of the 4SQRP 40m net, but it was a real QRM fest.  Not Spanish SSB, but a QRO QSO going on between WAØF and W5FZ, both sending fairly jerky 12 wpm CW.  250 Hz higher it was really quiet.

Will see what 80m shows in a couple of minutes.

72,

Charles, W2SH

To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:00:12 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Tonight's 40m net

Ge all,
Thanks for listening out but tonight I got skunked!
I heard what may have been a call at around 19:44 (CST) but I can't be sure.
I'll set-up for 80 in a minute to see if I can hear Terry at 20:30
Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you