Re: Seen some smoke today.

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Since they add smell to natural gas so we'll know when there's a gas leak, I assume there's a guy in a back room somewhere at the resistor factory who's job it is to add the smell to the smoke that goes into the resistor ???

Do they put smoke/smell into a resistor the same way the cream is put inside the Twinkies ????

Who decided which smell goes with transformers, which smell for resistors & which smell for transistors ???

On 03/22/2013 11:33 PM, Tom Sevart wrote:

On 03/22/2013 10:16, GeorgeG wrote:
> Know I remember what that
> smoke smells like. I prefer solder/flux fumes. Don't want to be addicted
> to smoke from fried parts! 72 Geo/w2BPI

They make component smoke smell bad on purpose so you'll be sure to not
make that mistake again.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS