Re: Tonight's 40m Net

Wayne Dillon

Hi Randy,
Forgot to mention your as always terrific fist. That SKCC Club key seems a good fit. I tracked down a Navy Flameproof key at last so I may get a moment or two to play over the weekend.
Be blessed my friend
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 9:16 AM, KB4QQJ@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Braggin rights are always tops..... Thanks Wayne. Had s solid copy on you on the east coast.
I missed the part about the 80m net moving to 3566. I guess I should have watched the reflector instead of the QRPSPOTS......

Randy

In a message dated 11/18/2015 9:10:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

Good evening all,
Condx not very good at all, the indexes were (at kick-off) A=17 and K=5.
Not totally skunked, Randy saved me.
KB4QQJ Randy from NC using an SKCC Club key plus and End Fed wahr at 33 feet. Randy, you are the first 4stater in the log under my new call, well done sir! (no prize, just braggin' rights)
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

NB. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184