Re: Favorite key

AA4GA <aa4ga@...>

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Don Wilhelm w3fpr@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Begali is another - while they are 'pricy' the action is smooth and positive.

In the realm of paddles (or straight keys for that matter), now is a good time to consider a Begali.  The exchange rate is favorable currently, and the Simplex Basic is priced competitively with a Bencher paddle as a result.  I got the Simplex Basic recently and it is much nicer than the Bencher - and I've used a Bencher for many years with no complaints.

I've never used a Begali straight key, and they are pretty pricey.  My main straight key is a Nye Viking Speed-X, along with a Navy flameproof for backup.  But 95% or more of my operating is with an electronic keyer.

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA

Submit your QRP DXCC totals to www.qrpdx.com!