Re: Favorite key

cornhusker

The Begali Spark has a heavy arm on it, making character formation easy for me.  The palm mini seems to work great for my go bag and needs no adjustment.   The Adventure attaches to my KX3 easily and takes little effort to send.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Joe E
<cornhusker@...> wrote:
My favorite paddle is my Begali magnetic classic.  Portable paddle is palm mini or Begali Adventure.  Straight key is Speed X with navy knob or Begali Spark

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:

Jim and the group,
Ok, let me ask the same basic question as Paul posed but in regard to Bugs and paddles. What is your favorite and why? I'll let Paul deal with the straight key answers and I'll correlate the Paddle/bug answers. By the by Jim, I'm still practicing with my Vibroplex Bug and yes I do go on the air with it, occasionally... Getting better though. I think it's the way different technique that had me stymied.
Blessings all
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:22 AM, 'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

First off, your limiting it to only straight keys leaves out a great many of the membership who don't or in my case, can't use them.  I have a severe case of "glass arm" otherwise known as "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" and cannot run a hand key using the up and down motion.  I can and do use a bug which is easier because the rolling motion of the wrist to form the characters is much less stressful on the arm and wrist muscles.  The same can be said of paddles VS straight keys,.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Jim - W0EB