Re: Amp

Michael McEwen

It looks like a very good option to put in the mix, Wayne...I'm still processing all the ideas that have been sent my way...I love the looks of this on (tech and visual looks, that is)...hope you had a bless Thanksgiving...ours was a true gift from above...

_ _ ...   ... _ _

Doc - K5OSA

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
Hi Doc,
Have you thought about the HF Packer amp? about 50 watts out, nice and compace and they have a good following?
Just a thought.
Just a thought
Be blessed
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

NB. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184