Re: Snow in SE KS

Jeremy Utley

Haven't even tried to dig out here in Iola yet.  And my ground-mounted 5BTV won't tune up, so I suspect the snow is covering enough that it's shorting at the feedpoint - oh the troubles of a ground-mounted vertical!  Wish I still had my Ultimax 100 in the air, but pulled it down last fall for a special event station and never have raised it again.  Oh well,

Jeremy, N9PH

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM, PaulS <psmith61@...> wrote:

Hey guys, I am dug out here in Humboldt. I went to the campus with my crew moving snow. There was 6 inches on the flat and some 4 foot drifts. We got most of it cleared and called it a day... I'm going to take a nap and then play radio de Paul N0NBD