Re: Tonight's 40m net

Michael McEwen

Listened on my Sony comm RXCVR with a short 10m wire...no joy...The LD5 and Alexloop may be up by the weekend....I also found my LNR 10/20/40 TFEF...if I can get my son to climb a tree, that would go, too!

My next move is to a retirement center...I am buried in all this stuff I have been collecting...bless you all...

_ _ ...   ... _ _

Doc - K5OSA

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Almost skunked! A fella from OH, Walt - N8PZR (not a member - yet) was good signal and he stuck with it, digging my weak signal out of the mud, thanks Walt.
Terry (WA0ITP) I think I heard you in there but your signal disappeared so no joy there. Anyone else hear me???
Hopefully better next week (been saying that for a while now).
Vy 72/3 all es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

NB. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184