Re: MFJ-422D Keyer Repair Help

Darryl,Read this PDF manual.
You may have a bad connection on the jumper inside.
That will key solid state rigs but the jumper needs to be changed for grid block keying
Hope this helps.

BOB AF2Q

In a message dated 12/3/2015 11:28:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, 4sqrp@... writes:
I have an MFJ-422D Keyer that sits on top of a Bencher set of paddles. It was working before I disconnected it last time. Fired it up yesterday, it keys its internal speaker ok but will not key a radio. Any one with experience with these, or any ideas to fix it. I would send it to someone to repair, don't want to have to buy a new one for $100. Any help would be appreciated.
Darryl, KK5IB