Tiny Tenna?

Michael McEwen

Anyone using a Tiny Tenna with a Sony 7600?   The Sony antenna doesn't seem to offer much gain...I want to monitor 7.030/040 for CW on a very mobile basis...hiking and tent city.  The Peanut Whistle 2 seems to be getting out pretty well for a micro QRP CW with my homebrew 40 dipole, but I'd like some better RCV without taking my full CW QRP rig...trying to put a minimalist set with batts in my two or three Army M-16 ammo pouches...I don't mind using two little antennas but I need something better for the Sony...also like its broadband/multimode rock and roll, but would like a bit better CW...four QSOs and counting!

Doc - K5OSA

4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886 - Flying Pigs #3587

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret
Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205