Re: Morse Over Internet - Project for the New Year ?

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

I used to do some Morse via the web running this small program called CWCom available for free at
http://www.mrx.com.au/d_cwcom.htm It has different rooms or servers to enter to find someone to talk to which brings me to why I rarely used it. A lot of the time I couldn't find anyone else online to do code with. You can wire a key to use, but I never did because you can use the down arrow on the computer keyboard for a straight key.
There's also a website at http://internetcw.weebly.com/ that allows CW over the internet, You have to build a sound card interface or a sidetone generator to use with it. I like the easiest way which is why I liked CWCom by MRX Software the best. Food for thought!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Very 72 de KU4GW Cliff
4SQRP#536