Re: O.T. RF quite desk lamp?

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Hi Jerry,
             I recommend this lamp from Harbor Freight tools! I bought one about 5 years ago and haven't had to replace the bulb yet and it has never generated any RFI in my hamshack at all that I've ever heard or noticed on my FT-1000MP Mark V. It's a great lamp for the workbench as well because it has a magnifying glass with a round fluorescent tube light bulb that circles the large magnifying glass and it's on a spring supported swing arm so you can put the light where you need it the most. Works great for my old eyes, especially when kit building!

Very 72,
Cliff - KU4GW
4SQRP#536