Re: [PolarBearQRP_Ops] March PBMME

Steve Sellmeyer <ssellmeyer@...>

Well Scotty if I had known you were at Holmes Lake park I would have stopped by with a fresh cup of hot coffee for you.

Anyway, Dan (my son) and I spent the afternoon in my heated garage trying to build an OCF dual band antenna for vhf/uhf. We ran into some SWR problems about the time we ran out of kerosene for the heater so we called it quits.

We only got a couple inches of the flaky stuff and all was melted and gone by Sunday afternoon. Now back to the antenna today and some more kerosene for the heater.

Steve/WB0QQT