Re: CWCom

David Lininger

I'm also a Mac user and would like to have the information.

On 31/1/16 22:29, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Chas,
I am one of those Mac users. Please point me to it. Thanks
de Paul N0NBD

- --
To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:14:54 -0800
Subject: [4sqrp] CWCom

I haven't seen any of the 4-S QRP guys on CWCom, but I have to say I'v
had some great rag chews with the retired Australian landline
telegraphers and a couple of Brit retired Navy guys. One of the
fellows, Denis in Adelaide, actually was asking me to QRQ, even though
was at 25 WPM. That will give you both a workout. Maybe I'll get bac
to 30 WPM one of these days.

As I travel, I will be hanging out quite a bit. If you are bored, joi
me. And if you are a Mac user, I can point you to the right place to
get CWCom running on the Mac.

72,

Chas
NK8O