Re: ForSale: Icom ic 756 pro3/ Flex 6300/ Elecraft KX3

Tom Bewick, k2bew

It is not a question that the person listed on QRZ is not real, but they are using his call and a different email than his current one and then try to get you to post money to an address other then his. this is a common scam that has been repeated many times with other call signs.

This is the thread started by the real ​KA2SSX

He could not post this unless he was logged into his account on QRZ, unless someone hacked that too.
I am a member of many ham related yahoo groups and this message has been widely circulated and has been confirmed by others as a scam, not me.
Tom

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Type: PERSON
Callsign: KA2SSX
Class: GENERAL
Previous Class: TECHNICIAN
Name + Address:
	GLENN J DONOFRI
	P.O. BOX 773
	JASPER, AR 72641
From the currrent FCC li info....

I have no interest in the sale at all.. I do have a suspicion about QRZ.com and it's faithful truthfulness.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy