-------- Original message --------
From "'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date: 02/07/2016 9:01 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject [4sqrp] OT: FS Elecraft KX3/PX3/KXPA100 package

For Sale:  Nice KX3/PX3/KXPA100 package priced individually and as a complete package.  For health reasons I can no longer drive or take it portable in the field so I'm selling it to help fund a K3S to replace my main station's K3. I will only ship this in the U.S. to avoid V.A.T and Customs charges besides the extremely high international shipping costs.

KX3 with MH3 hand microphone, internal antenna tuner, battery box and charger, internal 2 meter transverter, Gems Products end plates and Lexan cover along with GEMS KXPD3 paddle socket cover.  No KXPD3 paddle is included though and finally the Nifty Products Lexan stand for the KX3.  $1000 shipped anywhere in CONUS  (None of the internal options would be removed for a lower price, so don't ask.)

PX3 Panadapter, interconnecting cables to KX3, GEMS end plates and Lexan cover plus the Nifty Products Lexan stand for the PX3.  $375 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

KXPA100 100 watt amplifier with the internal antenna tuner and all cabling to interconnect with a KX3.  $850 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

All Elecraft manuals are included and the latest firmware (as of December 31, 2015) has been installed and tested in each unit. A programming cable will be included if you buy the package but I only have one and it will go with the KX3 if that is purchased as an individual item, sorry.

Total cost of these if you buy them separately at my listed prices would be $2225 so if you buy all three as a package, I'll sell them for $2100 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Please reply off list for further info or to indicate you'd like one or more of the items.  I really would rather sell this as a package so offers for the individual items will be saved by date time stamp on the emails and first in will get right of first refusal.  If after a week the package hasn't sold, I reserve the right to either sell the items individually or keep the package.

Payment by Certified Check or U.S. Postal money order, no PayPal (unless you are willing to pay their charges).

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
Park City, KS

Tel: 316-744-3022