Re: ss-40ht c19 question

chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...>

Here is a hint that I came up with in the '90s on� qrp-l.� Get a flashlight.� Place the
flashlight on the floor with the light beam parallel to the surface of the floor.
Move the beam around in all directions and maybe even try different positions
around the floor.

Things become more pronounced with the light reflecting of their surface
and the projected shadow.� Saved me from a lot of problems many a time.

Dust bunnies become real monsters in the light.

FYI

chuck, k7qo

On 02/24/2016 10:20 AM, David Wilcox djwilcox01@... [4sqrp] wrote:
�

Believe me, it IS there somewhere. Had a basement flood and when we tore up the carpet found plenty of parts from old projects....... 39 years worth.

Dave K8WPE