Re: ExpressPCB

CenturyLink Customer <davemrtn@...>

"OZcon" !! ??

Are you bringing Dorothy with you from Kansas ??

From: "'Phil' w0xiphil@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
To: rln37@...
Cc: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:22:58 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] ExpressPCB

Thanks Bob,

I have been using 4PCB from Colorado for years but getting tired of what I think are high prices for 100 of something. But super quality. One can get protos from them with just the holes and no plating at a good price. However, I often follow up a proto order with a run of 100, so..........

I’ve heard of ExpressPCB before and will check out their proto costs – that is one or two – and volume too.
Thanks,

Uncle Phil, W0XI

Pat and I are coming to the OZcon as usual.

Avast logo