Prizes are stacking up!

Ed Meyer, WG5F

Karen told me that the Elecraft KX3 arrived this morning.  The Alpha Antenna's Coaxial loop came in last week, and the Begali HST paddle has been at the house for a couple of weeks now.  I've got a ton of parts from Joe Know's Electronics, 17 Meter 1 watters from Kits&Parts.Com, 24Hr clocks from MFJ, and loads more of stuff coming in from all over!

If you guys don't hear from me for a few days, you should check to see it I've taken off for the hills on an OzarkCon SOTA or IOTA activation.

I'll bring all the stuff back in time for OzarkCon (probably...)

72,
-Ed, WG5F-