Re: Ozarkcon reservations all set? Don't forger about the FDIM Buildathon!

chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...>

Any chance of seeing a photo of the paddles?  Inquiring minds want to know.

chuck, k7qo

On 03/08/2016 03:27 PM, Rex Harper w1rex@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Gangue,

The INFO & Registration page for the FDIM Buildathon is now up on my web site.
SEE:  http://qrpme.com/?p=product&id=B16

As per last year, the Buildathon will start at about 4:00PM on Friday afternoon in the 2 small function rooms down the hall from the BAR in the Holiday Inn Express FDIM hotel. A complimentary pizza party will take place during the Buildathon so that no builders will go hungry. We should be all done with the build in plenty of time to catch our breaths and then walk around the lobby to take in the FDIM Club Night starting around 8PM.

This years build will be a set of paddles with built in PicoKeyer chip from Ham Gadgets. Cost is $35 which includes the pizza. Space is limited so make sure you don't dilly dally too long and get locked out of a seat. We always have FUN at the FDIM Buildathon!

See you there!

Rex   W1REX