Re: Flying Pig rig build questions

Wayne Dillon

Steve,
The Lm317L is a voltage reg IC, it's located to the left of the board, the shape of a transistor outline and marked U5.
Its a three legged beastie.
Hope this helps
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM, w1sfr <steverob@...> wrote:

I'm building the FP rig. The instructions call for U5 as an LM317L. There is no location and no IC of that description. Is that a typo in the instructions?

73
Steve

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you