Re: Only 8 days left to preregister for OzarkCon

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Terry,
    It's working.....  Now 138 !!

    Do it again !!  Say it again !!

    They respond to voice of thee master !!  Okay, I know it was an e-mail, but it worked. hi hi

On 3/18/2016 5:14 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Only 8 days left to Pregister for OzarkCon. 137 have preregistered so
far, which is great! Thank you. ! It would be super to see 140,
thereby breaking last year's total of 137 and setting a new record.
If you're undecided, pse considerf making the decision to attend, you
will be happy you did, and so will we. Go here to review the
festivities http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php and here to pre-register
http://www.ozarkcon.com/Reg/RegisterForm.php

Thank you and hope to see you in Branson on April 1

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.