Re: QSO Today interviews David Cripe, NM0S

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Just listened to the interview this morning.

Great interview.  I forwarded the link to a number of hams, and specifically those I have been trying to get registered for OzarkCon.

On 3/18/2016 12:53 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Check out Dave's interview on  the QSO Today Podcast

http://www.qsotoday.com/podcasts/nm0s

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.
A Church can survive indefinitely without a Pastor, but definitely will not survive without members.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.