Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory

The first small binocular toroid has been driving me crazy for two days now.  I keep losing count and end up unwinding everything to start over again.
Can anybody tell me if there is enough excess 34 ga magnet wire in the kit to trye and start over again.  I suspect my first (and second thru sixth) try wire has a lot of nicks in it.
73 de Lee
KM4YY
Romney, WV

On 3/25/2013 5:44 PM, Louis Axeman wrote:

Good luck to you, also, Steve.  I hope the toroids wind up successfully.  Will probably start soldering resistors tomorrow and then try toroids.

Lou, N8LA