Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory

Charlie Vest

I had enough wire left over to have been able to wind it again . Just relax , slowly read and follow the directions and it will go very smoothly actually . It "appears" intimidating , but is actually quite simple .

I was able to do it and I have a neuro muscular disease and only about 25 % use of my hands , along with the tremors .

Charlie , W5COV

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory

The first small binocular toroid has been driving me crazy for two days now.  I keep losing count and end up unwinding everything to start over again.
Can anybody tell me if there is enough excess 34 ga magnet wire in the kit to trye and start over again.  I suspect my first (and second thru sixth) try wire has a lot of nicks in it.
73 de Lee
KM4YY
Romney, WV

On 3/25/2013 5:44 PM, Louis Axeman wrote:

Good luck to you, also, Steve.  I hope the toroids wind up successfully.  Will probably start soldering resistors tomorrow and then try toroids.

Lou, N8LA

To: Louis Axeman ; 4sqrp@...
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 4:10 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory

Good luck Lou. My first post here and I just started my pig rig too. Going to wind my toroids tonight if I can.

Steve
W1SFR

--- In mailto:4sqrp%40yahoogroups.com, Louis Axeman wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>  
> Finally finished inventorying Pig Rig #204 parts tonight so this is a good night for me. 
>  
> 72/73,
> Lou, N8LA
>

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.