Re: HAPPY EASTER

John Lonigro

I smelled it here in Kirkwood, MO (SW of St. Louis) and thought someone was illegally burning leaves.  It was very strong in the area and made the evening news.  Some people called 911, thinking there was a fire nearby.

And I've got a picture of me grilling chicken on Easter Sunday during a heavy snowfall, several years back.  It didn't stick and was nothing compared to Johnny's pictures.

Looking forward to the end of the week!

72,

John AA0VE

On 03/27/2016 08:08 AM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Consider it a blessing, as opposed to the grass fires your neighbors in Kansas (and Oklahoma) have been dealing with.

Had any of the smoke from those fires come across your area ?

On 3/27/2016 7:42 AM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:

It's spring time in KS, I think?

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.