SOTA and Ozarkcon

WA0ITP

SOTA activations in conjunction with OzarkCon have become a tradition in recent years, and some we'll known mountain goats are attending again this year. W0MNA, W0ERI, and WG0AT come to mind. Its a great and very popular activity.

Would someone provide a brief synopsis of the planned activity next weekend? When, what peaks, web pages, frequencies, etc ? I suspect that there are many Four Staters that would like to work and support the activators. Some of us in the Stonecastle may try to make contact also. There is much in interest in SOTA activities, so perhaps links to informative web pages would be also good and encourage some to join SOTA.

Thankx

--
72 WAƘITP
I love this radio stuff.