Re: Digest Number 1351

joe Porter

Hello gang,

Thanks to all who have labored to put on a wonderful conference.  As you all know, OzarkCon holds a very special meaning to me.  The friends, the technologies shared, and just having fun makes ham radio a priceless hobby.  I hope you all had as good a time as I did and most of all a safe return.  May God bless you all for making my life richer through a hobby we all hold so dear. 72 and see you all next year.
Joe   W0MQY

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 3:32 AM, 4sqrp@...
<4sqrp@...> wrote:
1 Message
Digest #1351
1a
Re: We made it home also by "Johnny Matlock" ac0bq

Message
1a Re: We made it home also
Sun Apr 3, 2016 9:23 pm (PDT) . Posted by: "Johnny Matlock" ac0bq
Good evening all:
Pam and I are getting close, took a little detour thru OKC play with a new
granddaughter for a few hours!!
We're about an hour from Home sweet HOME!!
Wish all safe travels.

--
QRP....." More smiles per Watt"
72