To: notify-dg-4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com;
4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:16:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Digest Number 1351

Hello gang,

Thanks to all who have labored to put on a wonderful conference. As
you all know, OzarkCon holds a very special meaning to me. The
friends, the technologies shared, and just having fun makes ham radio a
priceless hobby. I hope you all had as good a time as I did and most
of all a safe return. May God bless you all for making my life richer
through a hobby we all hold so dear. 72 and see you all next year.
Joe W0MQY

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

[Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJlcW9xMDJtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzg3MDE2MjU2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ1OTc1ODcyMQ-->
4sQRP Group Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/4sqrp/info%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJlb2RtYmk0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzg3MDE2MjU2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3RpbWUDMTQ1OTc1ODcyMQ-->
1 Message
Digest #1351
1a
Re: We made it home also by "Johnny Matlock" ac0bq

Message
1a
Re: We made it home also
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/4sqrp/conversations/topics/11168%3b_ylc=X3oDMTJzbmsxNW8zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzg3MDE2MjU2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMTE2OARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxNDU5NzU4NzIx>
Sun Apr 3, 2016 9:23 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"Johnny Matlock" ac0bq
Good evening all:
Pam and I are getting close, took a little detour thru OKC play with a new
granddaughter for a few hours!!
We're about an hour from Home sweet HOME!!
Wish all safe travels.

On Sunday, April 3, 2016, Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp] <
4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Toodles and I have been home a couple hours and unpacked. Toodles has
another conference this week. I have to finish emptying the camper out as
we go pick up the new one next Saturday..
Ozarkcon was a blast. Thanks to all the 4 Staters that helped put it on. A
BIG thanks goes out to the presenters that step up and say YES I will
present. Thank you. I have notes started for Ozarkcon 2017 so we will try
our best to make it a good one. FUN FUN>
Thanks again and see U at Brutus.
de Paul N0NBD

--
QRP....." More smiles per Watt"