To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:58:50 -0700
Subject: [4sqrp] Introduction

Hi everyone...I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the
group. I'm Scott, WZ├śW. I've been a ham for a little over two years,
and have been learning CW since last fall. I just completed building a
QRP transceiver for CW on 40m, and the QRP bug has bitten. I have yet
to make a QSO on the hombrewed rig, but hopefully that will change
soon!

I look forward to meeting you all on the air in the near future.

Scott