Re: Introduction

Scott Dreher <scott.dreher@...>

I built the project from the March issue of QST. It is based on a Forty-9er kit, modified to use an Arduino based VFO, so I can tune over the entire 40m band. I added a touch sensitive iambic keyer circuit.

When I get a few minutes to play on the radio, I'll post on the QRP spots page mentioned earlier and see how it does.

Scott WZØW

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016, 12:35 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Welcome to our QRP GROUP Scott!
There is a lot of Hams here that love QRP, building and or operating.
If you want to try a sched check out QRP spots.
When you feel comfortable with cw, please join us on Wednesday night for the Nets.
72
Again thanks for joining up with us.
Johnny AC0BQ

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016, scott.dreher@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi everyone...I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the group. I'm Scott, WZØW. I've been a ham for a little over two years, and have been learning CW since last fall. I just completed building a QRP transceiver for CW on 40m, and the QRP bug has bitten. I have yet to make a QSO on the hombrewed rig, but hopefully that will change soon!

I look forward to meeting you all on the air in the near future.

Scott

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72