Re: Introduction

WA0ITP

Welcome aboard Scott.   Looking forward to working you QRP to QRP.    Being a Cardinal fan, you'll have many friends in the Group.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 4/5/2016 10:58 AM, scott.dreher@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hi everyone...I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself to the group. I'm Scott, WZØW. I've been a ham for a little over two years, and have been learning CW since last fall. I just completed building a QRP transceiver for CW on 40m, and the QRP bug has bitten. I have yet to make a QSO on the hombrewed rig, but hopefully that will change soon!

I look forward to meeting you all on the air in the near future.

Scott