From: Lee Mairs (SAG) ;
To: <4sqrp@...>; Joe E ;
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory
Sent: Tue, Mar 26, 2013 8:50:43 PM

Interesting.  I have Sip pins in for the crystals, but hadn't though about doing it for the toroids.
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/26/2013 2:06 PM, Joe E wrote:

It took me two tries to get the small binocular toroid right too. It is a bit confusing at first but isn't too bad once you figure it out. I just have resistors in and sip pins besides the toroids.
73 de K0NEB

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android