Re: ss 40 rx tx

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I think I fixed the link on the web page too....

K5DCM

On 4/10/2016 8:39 PM, john h kb0qpm@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Thanks Jim, I'll wing it. Having trouble with the builders manuals...found one, not sure if it is for the HT.

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 7:00 PM, "Jim Kortge jim.k8iqy@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

On 4/10/2016 11:48 AM, kb0qpm@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I am preparing to build the SS 40 rx/tx.

Please enjoy those John.  :-)

The link on the web site to the drill template doesn't work.

It was probably removed when the Ten-Tec case became unavailable.  The case only worked with the Rx anyway, not with the stack.

I've checked the files section and don't see it.

Neither did I.  It is gone.....

Could someone post or provide a working link?

I can't; I could not find the link, sorry.

72,

Jim, K8IQY

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.