Re: ss 40 rx tx [1 Attachment]

Robert Schmedake <weaselradio1@...>

Wow! I wish I had this when I was laying out my front panel. I didn't use the Ten-Tec case, but this would have saved me from stretching a few holes with my drill so the jacks mached up. I may use this if I replace my front panel. Thanks for sharing this!
Bob

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 22:57, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:

Is this what you are looking for ?

see attached.

On 4/10/2016 8:39 PM, john h kb0qpm@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Thanks Jim, I'll wing it. Having trouble with the builders manuals...found one, not sure if it is for the HT.

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 7:00 PM, "Jim Kortge jim.k8iqy@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

On 4/10/2016 11:48 AM, kb0qpm@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I am preparing to build the SS 40 rx/tx.

Please enjoy those John.  :-)

The link on the web site to the drill template doesn't work.

It was probably removed when the Ten-Tec case became unavailable.  The case only worked with the Rx anyway, not with the stack.

I've checked the files section and don't see it.

Neither did I.  It is gone.....

Could someone post or provide a working link?

I can't; I could not find the link, sorry.

72,

Jim, K8IQY

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.