From: Jim Sheldon
Sent: Tue, March 26, 2013 11:27:39 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Ozarkcon 2m freq? - Minds-Eye Picture

Now that's funny!  I do have to admit to using an HT at hamfests to keep track of my wife but to go as far as talking across the table on an HT? --- LOL!!!!  Maybe if it was one of those medieval castle dinners and the other person was down the half mile long table from me?

See you guys at OzarkCon -- N5LXW and I will be arriving with the Elecraft Demo stuff around Noonish on Friday.

Jim - W0EB