Re: A Good Night for Finishing Pig Rig Inventory

Charlie Vest

Very little to it and very easy to do as long as you go slowly and follow each instruction and looking at each picture .

My main problem was I was trying to look and think ahead . Went back to the basics of slow and by the book and had a nice looking one in under 10 minutes .

Best 73 ,

Charlie , W5COV

I have wound the small roid twice. The wires are like they are supposed to be but I am still not sure if I have "6 full turns on"
Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Joe E <cornhusker@...> wrote:

It took me two tries to get the small binocular toroid right too. It is a bit confusing at first but isn't too bad once you figure it out. I just have resistors in and sip pins besides the toroids.
73 de K0NEB

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android