Re: The Banner

GB Hoyt

From: Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]
Sent: ‎4/‎17/‎2016 12:17 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] The Banner

OK folks,
Full disclosure, I'm taking over the production of the Banner, I spoke with Jeremy and Terry about it at the end of February. I hope to have the next edition out by the end of April. All stuff pertaining to Banner production to me please, I'll be setting up a separate e-mail for it in due course but for now, this address is fine. I already have one good article which will appear but as alwaus could use more.
Terry's e-mail was spot on, this is your newsletter folks, let's have some input.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP