Whew....
That stinks !!!! (dead mackerel) hi hi

David Martin - NA1MH (formerly K5DCM)

On 4/20/2016 6:55 AM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I had a radio on all day. 40 was as dead as a mackerel here. I saw both antennas are still in the air. The antennas are junk but usually work.
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:13:44 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Is it 40M or is it me?
40M seems pretty dead tonight, quiet, but few signals. However, I
came home this afternoon to see my antenna laying on the ground,
squirrels had chewed through the rope. It's back up now but I wonder if
they chewed through the wahr also. Anyone else think 40M is poor tonight?
--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

Yahoo Groups Links

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.