To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:57:04 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] vertical antenna

A couple of years ago at OzarkCon, someone was selling a vertical
antenna and K0N was using one of the antennas.
I can't remember the name for sure, I think it was something like
cricket, or maybe nothing like that....

Does anybody remember the name of the antenna and if there is a web page
for the person selling it ?

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.