If it was a "cricket" antenna, I'll bet it produced a lot of chirping! Didn't we use Walter's antenna for several years?

72,

John AA0VE

On 04/24/2016 06:00 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp] wrote:
David,
Ill do some digging, I think they are made in Wichita and have seen one on the floor of the Radio Shack in Derby, just south of Wichita. If memory serves it was a good antenna.
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:57:04 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] vertical antenna
A couple of years ago at OzarkCon, someone was selling a vertical
antenna and K0N was using one of the antennas.
I can't remember the name for sure, I think it was something like
cricket, or maybe nothing like that....
Does anybody remember the name of the antenna and if there is a web page
for the person selling it ?
--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.
There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

Yahoo Groups Links