Re: vertical antenna

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Johnny and Jim,
    From your experience, which bands did it tune up to <=1.5 ?

NA1MH

On 4/24/2016 7:28 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Ge Dave
I bought one last year and I used it. /p in Dallas last year.
I grounded it to my truck body and it performed well.
I now have it mounted in the yard with a radial field.
It is a little more noisy than a dipole, but it hers very well

On Sunday, April 24, 2016, davemrtn davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Loops N More spec's on the grasshopper are rather sparse...
SWR <1.5 on most bands is not very informative !!

David Martin - NA1MH

-------- Original message --------
From: WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
Date: 4/24/16 6:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 4sqrp@..., David Martin <davemrtn@...>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] vertical antenna

Hi David,

It was the "Grasshopper"  made an sold by Loops and More    http://loopsnmore.com/multi-band-hf-verticals-coming-soon-2/
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 4/24/2016 5:57 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] wrote:

A couple of years ago at OzarkCon, someone was selling a vertical
antenna and K0N was using one of the antennas.
I can't remember the name for sure, I think it was something like
cricket, or maybe nothing like that....

Does anybody remember the name of the antenna and if there is a web page
for the person selling it ?

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

There is no Grief as great as denying the Truth until it is too late.

Truth is hate for those who hate the truth.

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72