Mile High Radio special Event

kb4qqj

Hello the Group,
You are invited and encouraged to join us for our "Mile High Radio" special event station this weekend from the Swinging Bridge on Grandfather Mountain in NC. We will be operating as W4G using SSB and CW from Friday afternoon (soon as we can get set up) till Sunday morning or the weather shuts us down.
More info can be found on QRZ by searching W4G.
We will have seasoned operators but also two brand new hams who have never made an HF contact. Help us impress them and keep them interested. Come join the fun. If you collect club numbers there will be several clubs available. If you collect counties we will be operating in Avery County.
If 6 meters happens to open up we are in Grid EM96.
I apologize for any dups from other reflectors.

72 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ
Great Outdoors Radio Club_K4INC
Larry_AE4LD