Tonight's 40m net

Wayne Dillon

OK, let's see if I can get it right this time...
Good evening all,
Good turnout despite my clumsey handling of the new procedures. I will get better at it and I am very grateful to you all for putting up with me.

Checkins were:
WA9PWP - Paul - WI - 499.1 Mi
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS - 104.2 Mi
W2SH - Chas - NJ - 1117.3 Mi
AA5VE - Carl - TX - 253.7 Mi Welcome to the nets Carl, good to have you here
KD0WF - James - MO - 188.4 Mi Welcome to you as well James, good to have you here also.

Thanks all and it will go smoother next week (I hope !!).
vy 72/3 to all and to all God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP