Re: Looking Fer Rig

Ariel Jacala

I have a YouKits EK1A for sale.  It has 3 bands and is the size of a couple of packs of cigarettes.  I have several YouTube videos of the rig in action in my blog.   Asking. $150.   I just finished building it around the new year.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2016, at 6:09 PM, nv9x@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

After 36 years of collecting numbers, major contests and trying for DX, I have decided to go 100 % QRP. Have dabbled in it from time to time. I just want regular QSOs, maybe rag chew. I plan on doing a lot of portable operating this Spring, Summer, Fall. Build kits in Winter. Consequently, I am looking for trail friendly radio, like Elecraft KX-1 with the four bands, Hendricks PFR-B, or A, You kits. Having knobs on top looks convienent. No KX-3. Something trail friendly that fits in a back pack for bicycle trips. I have SLA batteries. I wish there was QRP only classifieds on line.  Thank you very much. Jim, NV9X.