Re: Yahoo Groups

Wayne Dillon

Good morning Fred,
I think it's just resistance to change, Yahoo groups has had some bad press in the early days regarding groups but I honestly believe the criticisms probably be directed at poorly setting up of the individual group than at Yahoo. Just look at the SKCC, great group and administration, and that is the key word. I sit on several and have had no issue with them, I think once it settles down folks will discover that there are way more benefits than detriments. just my $0.02 worth.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Fred Smith <mfsj@...> wrote:

I don't mean to be combative but I've been on the yahoo groups for years and never had any problems. I see some posting how bad it is to have moved the group here what exactly are the problems you have with yahoo, and when were they.

73,

Fred/N0AZZ

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you