Re: How do you test a toroid?

Bill Cromwell

On Wed, 2013-03-27 at 14:03 -0700, chuck adams wrote:

On 03/27/2013 01:50 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG) wrote:

Check eBay. The Chinese have an LC ESR meter that is about $25.
Has good reviews and works great.
73 de Lee
KM4YY

A few days ago on qrp-tech, some one recommended the following.
I ordered one and will run some tests on it, but the fact that it does
so much is appealing, especially the ESR since I haven't gotten around
to homebrewing one and the bench queue is too long now. :-)

Maybe some one has already gotten the same model already.

FYI

chuck, k7qo

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/330855732011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649>

Hi,

Requires PayPal and PayPal only. Other offers?

73,

Bill KU8H