Re: Possible scammer at work

It has been so long since I signed up for the group/mailing list that I
don't recall if the membership must be approved for subscription. I
know some groups are somewhat restrictive, perhaps for this reason, and
require a personal note to the list/group owner for approval.

That said, while I don't want the tone of this group to become a clique
that is not welcoming to newcomers--in fact this group is exactly the
opposite--there should be a means to do a simple check to keep scammers
from just being able to blast their nonsense to several hundred of us at
once.

72, Nate