MODERATOR NOTE: Possible Scammer

Tim N9PUZ

GE folks. This is Tim N9PUZ, one of the moderators for the 4SQRP Mailing List.

Sorry for the most likely bogus message regarding items for sale. I have stopped that individual from being able to post while we attempt to contact them. Like several of you, I suspect it's a scam and if so we'll ban that address. For now, with their ability post messages disabled that should prevent problems on the list.

I was a little slow in reacting this time around. I had my eyes dilated at the doctor's today and am just now getting to where I can see well enough to read!

73,

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP List Moderator